THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. ALL NEW DETAILS WILL BE POSTED ONCE CONFIRMED.
Have you have ever wanted to take a pizza making class using a wood fired oven from Italy and enjoy an evening of delicious food?
Well, then this is the event for you, but space is limited!
Join us in Union City, NJ on March 23rd for an intimate evening of pizza making, wine drinking and good cheer.
Learn how to make artisan pizzas from scratch from our gracious host and owner of Brick+Dough, Jason Rosenthal.
His new restaurant has gotten rave reviews by customers, see below.
Help make dough and sauces to form the foundations of the Neapolitan-style pizzas.
Fire your personalized pizza in the oven while learning important techniques you can use at home.
Our fun evening will include:
• Making Neapolitan dough from scratch
• Learning proper techniques to proof the dough
• Stretching the dough
• Making fresh ricotta cheese
• Cooking the Neapolitan pizza in a wood fired oven
Multiple stations will be set up to take you through the pizza making process.
Choosing from a curated selection of off-menu specialty ingredients, guests will be able to craft their personal pizza to eat and enjoy.
We will have white and red wine included with our food.
At the end of the class, guests will take home a personal pizza kit to practice the techniques learned in class including:
• 10 oz. dough ball
• Pizza sauce
• Homemade cheese
How to get to Brick+Dough
Address: 218 48th Street Union City NJ 07087
1. Uber (parking is tough, we highly recommend an Uber)
2. Drive & Park - We have 3 reserved parking spots - 2 cars, 1 SUV. There is also street parking, but it is limited.
3. NJ Transit - Train to Hoboken - Light Rail to Bergenline station - 2 min walk to restaurant