SORRY - THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT
Join us and get the knowledge you need to feel more secure about your job search and creating a concrete actionable plan.
Listen to our guest speakers, Mike Mittleman, CBS'93 and a member of the Columbia University Career Coaches Network and his partner Mark Halpert provide insights on career direction based on helping hundreds of people find long lasting jobs.
They will discuss the custom plans they design based on one's unique skills, target industry, previous experience and future goals that include:
- Gaining Career Clarity
- Creating a Wow Resume
- Optimizing LinkedIn Profile
- Providing Online Job Application Secrets
- Accessing the Hidden Job Market
- Networking Secrets
- Acing Interviews
They will review ways to land informational interviews with high-level contacts across organizations.
Last, they will be presenting an overview of a video program they designed specifically for college seniors and recent graduates. The video program is a comprehensive and effective tool to help seniors and recent graduates succeed in each facet of job search.
2 Lucky Participants Will Win either a 1 Hour Coaching Session ($500 value) or a Video Program Access ($500 value), so don't miss out!
About The Speakers
Marc W. Halpert is a “multi-preneur,” whose third concurrent company, connect2collaborate, spreads his high-energy LinkedIn evangelism as a:
- Trainer in professional practices and nonprofits in strategies to differentiate from competitors
- Coach to individuals to articulate their brand and achieve new career goals
- Instructor in companies to align employees’ LinkedIn personas with the corporate message
- Speaker at conferences, teaching LinkedIn best practices
Marc has authored 2 books:
- “LinkedIn Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices” was published by the American Bar Association, 2017, a second edition to be released Spring 2021
- “You, Us, Them: LinkedIn Marketing Concepts for Nonprofit Professionals Who Really Want to Make a Difference,” self-published 2018
He routinely contributes articles and blogs on evolving LinkedIn techniques, and is seen and heard on international TV and radio. His LinkedIn profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert/
Mike Mittleman is a full-time career coach. He provides services to a variety of job seekers from undergraduate university students to professionals with 30+ years of experience that come from virtually every industry. Mr. Mittleman blogs weekly on key topics in accelerating career growth.
Mr. Mittleman graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from Columbia Business School. He worked for 15 years as an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse where he interviewed hundreds of undergraduate and MBA candidates.
He is proud to be one of the 26 members of the Columbia University Career Coaches Network. Columbia University recommends select career coaches to Columbia University alumni for post-graduate career support.
You Must Register To Get The Zoom Link To Join Us!